Here’s the incredible lineup of expert speakers and comedians:Doug Stevenson
- The founder and president of Story Theater International, a speaking, training and consulting company. He is a professional speaker, author of Never Be Boring Again
, Get More Laughs
, and the creator of the Story Theater Method.
- Toastmaster World Champion, Professional Speaker and Comic, and the originator of Humor Boot Camp. His book, Laugh & Get Rich: How to Profit from Humor in Any Business,
contains interviews with corporate executives who share his philosophy.
- A business consultant and public speaker who helps small businesses thrive online. He's been featured on major media all around the world including the Canadian Broadcast Network, the Australian Broadcast Network and the Tokyo Today show.
- Recognized as one of the most requested, in-demand business and motivational keynote speakers and business marketing consultants in the world. Featured on the ABC's Secret Millionaire, co-authored the Best-Selling book, Chicken Soup for the College Soul
, and was twice named “College Speaker of the Year.” Patricia Fripp
- Executive speech coach and sales presentation skills trainer, named “One of the 10 most electrifying speakers in North America", she has been inducted in the CPAE, Hall of Fame and received the Cavett Award (considered the Oscar of speaking).Steve Roye
- Professional Comedian and best selling author of the globally recognized Killer Stand-up Comedy System which has been sold in over 20 countries around the globe. He is also the inventor of the Comedy Evaluator Pro performance evaluation software which is featured in the documentary “I Am Comic”.Mark Mayfield
- The Corporate Comedian, Hall of Fame Speaker, has shared the stage with Paul Newman, Peter Frampton, Colin Powell, and Bob Newhart. Introduced the President of the United States on a live, nationwide television broadcast.
And all the interviews are hosted by Brad Montgomery - Certified Speaking Professional, Hall of Fame Speaker, Comedian, and Author.
Every single person in this course can get an "appropriate" laugh pretty much any time they want to. Can you?
This course is for any speaker or entertainer - at any level - who is serious about being funnier and getting more laughs.
If you are ready to invest in yourself, your program, and your ability to truly communicate with any audience, then this course is for you.
Your next presentation is guaranteed to get more laughs!